I totally forgot to mention Dark Knight and Ironman in my list of favorite movies (doh!). Ironman to a lesser degree, but it was really funny.
My life has shaped up real nicely. I have got my entertainment value down for the most part, now I've got to bring my ambition and business-style up a notch. I refuse to "plateau out" and settle for what I've got right now. Some things I need to focus on are getting my school (my major in particular) together and find myself an internship (preferably paying). Chances are if that happens, I may cease to be able to right open blogs about whatever it is I'm doing. We may see me switch to private or myspace. It's a long time from now, and I don't expect it to happen, but it's still a possibility. Another thing I need to do, especially now since I'm not busy, is work on my personal projects (ie. the presents I'm making for my friends for Christmas, the script I'm writing with Mark Sescon, the movies I would like to film with the GL fellas (we've got to find ourselves a name, I can't keep typing "Ace, Mike, Law, Tony, Tim, Camila, myself, etc." everytime), and maybe some other things). Now that I'm reflecting on it, I really don't have too much on my plate anymore. This is MUCH better than a month and a half ago, where I had far too much and I was getting overwhelmed. Now I've still got a lot, but it's mostly chill stuff for myself to be productive.
I learned something last night about "blushing." I learned that men and women have mating calls just like any other animal. I would classify them as verbal (flirting, compliments, etc.) and physical (looks, touch, smell). When we use these "mating calls" effectively on the opposite gender, we can cause them to blush (where their face turns red). Some may call this embarrassment, which I think to some degree it is, but according to these smart girls I was talking to: when a person is blushing, their body is physically preparing itself to have sex. Neat, right! So next time you blush, keep in mind, you're ready to start having yourself some sex. I wonder if you're blushing after reading that... ;)
Btw, I may have blushed a few times when I went to Macaroni Grill with Stephanie and Ji. Now I that could mean two things: either A. I was embarrassed with my clumsiness, or B. I wanted to have sex with the water I spilled on the table =/ Awkward huh? According to my friends' definition, blushing may not always mean ONE thing.