There is only one show on TV that I will watch, that I really get into and is worth my time: Prison Break (or should I say "unPrison Break" because they haven't been in Prison for at least half the series). I get really invested into the characters and the plot and it's always emotional to see a really great character killed off. I imagine it would be hard for someone to pick up this show without watching previous episodes because it's really something you invest in.
I got a 100% on my Women Studies Paper (Outrageous Acts, you can read it on my blog. It's underneath the "Outline" headline or something like that). That makes me proud. I'm taking school seriously and getting good grades while still having fun. It's a dream come true and I wish everyone could feel this way.
I'm still getting sick. I didn't go to my first class this morning because I wanted to sleep in and see if that would help. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't, but now I need to make sure I study extra hard for my Christianity test on Monday. Just because you think you know theology, or religion in general, doesn't mean you stop reviewing it (hmm, a perspective of life perhaps?).