So I didn't remember my plans for today until it was too late =/ I had planned all week to spend the last day Stephanie had here at Barnes and Noble reading and chilling. I forgot about it, but it's okay because I think she secretly did too ;) We have it planned for next time she comes down, so we'll make it happen for sure.
Day was chill: watched Juno and played videogames. Guess I'm still recovering from yesterday huh? After that, met up with Mike, Tony, Law, Camila, Beverly and company at Starbucks. I originally didn't want to go to West Mall, but I had nothing better to do, and I wanted to hang out with them, so off we went. I was kinda bummed we all took our own cars (boring drive) and when we got there, I didn't even see anyone for like 15 minutes. I went to Spencers and bought Christmas presents for my mom and Scuba. When I was buying the stuff, everyone left to the food court. I was looking around for them until Camila called me to tell me that they were leaving. Man, I was heart broken...I didn't get to hang out with them at all. I don't like West Mall because I don't like the food or many of the shops there, but it was even worse being by myself for the most part (brought up some bad memories).
The night was saved however, by Stephanie and I "busting a mission" to rescue Ji from the airport. Stephanie said that we were busting TWO missions, but she obviously was misled by the concept of a mission. You can't "bust" a mission if it already happened (she called making hot chocolate "busting a mission" but she made it earlier in the night before she picked me up. Not a mission. More like mission preparation =P ) Then we went to LA and had some good sharing and some great laughs. I slept on the way home. After we got back to Garden Grove, we busted a side-quest to the Korean market, Freshia. We chilled there then decided to hit up Scuba to plan our next move. We went to my favorite bowling alley, 300, and had a battle of epic proportions. It was a close game even though Scuba hit my ball into another lane. Overall, the night ended great. Hanging out with Ji, Stephanie, and Scuba was a pleasure. It's been a real great couple of weeks getting to know this girl that I've known OF since Junior year, but never talked to until now. Guess I've been missing out.
Btw, have I mentioned that Juno is AMAZING. Favorite movies of the year: Juno, Sweeney Todd, Nick and Nora, Role Models, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, and Pineapple Express.