I want to be put in check. I want someone to tell me that I'm not as smart as I think I am (in a loving way ;) ). Someone to humble me yet instill confidence in me.
I stopped in the middle of writing this to talk to Stephanie. Apparently there is a HUGE fire in Santa Barbara, right on her campus. I was so scared for them there, but Stephanie, being all nonchalant about it and playing it cool made me think, man that fire's a pussy. Can't even scare people. What kind of fire is doing its job when it can't even scare people? =P But on a serious note, please pray for everyone and all of their possessions. Man, I dunno if I'd be as cool as Stephanie is in the situation she's in, but talking to her made me realize that I'm a lot more materialistic than I thought. Sigh...
Family Night was GREAT tonight. Like we couldn't have had a better turnout or display setup. The lights were great, the food was great, the art was great. Our theme was the Green Gala, where we turned recycled products into works of art to display for the parents. The projects turned out good and didn't look too rushed.
I got home from work at 10 and I'm so tired. I'm going to bed a lot later than I planned, and I still need to floss my teeth. Man, I need to put myself in check more =/