I finished my paper! I have a lot I want to talk about, but alas! it wasn't meant to be. It's late enough and I should be sleeping because I've got school tomorrow. I really hope I get these two classes that I'm on the waiting list for. If not, then I'll have to make due with another two semi-irrelevant classes. Pray people drop these classes ;)
On other news, I got my happiness back (and no it's not from writing about Scientology). I got to spend time with some of my really close friends today. Saw Ace for the first time in like 2 weeks (ya, I know 2 weeks = not very long, but hey our friendship is growing =) ) and Tony and Camila. They just left right now. While I did my paper, Tony played Super Nintendo and Camila studied, but it was just great having them over. After my paper, Tony and I played NBA Jam, and we got effin killed in the first round, but we brought it back with Patrick Ewing and Tony Starks (the twin towers) in the second round ;) (haha, I bet nobody understood that). Reminded me of great times and makes me realize that I'm so lucky to have the best friends I have. Even though we don't see each other as much as we used to because we've all gotten so busy, it's really great to kick it and enjoy each others' company every once in awhile outside of church. I don't know what it is, but there's something that makes me act a little differently at St. Polycarp (actually I just realized what it is: it's being in a leadership role). I'll blog about that some other day, but for now, sweet dreams, good night world, and GO TO BED STEVE!