The movie was really good. Lots of chasing. Some pretty badass parts, but my favorite part of the night was the previews. Check it out: Star Trek (simply named) and...wait for it...the return of Fast and the Furious!!! With the original cast, Vin Diesel is back baby!!! (I think that's going to replace my "Y2J is BACK baby!" saying). I'm so stoked. That will definitely be a movie I will watch on day 1.
I'm glad Stephanie got home safe. But it got me thinking, what would I do in a situation like that? Would I be angry, sad, indifferent? Would I put it upon myself to distract people from reality with humor, or would I just shun people out? I'd like to think I would be a hero, but some heroes come wrapped in different paper. It's like a present you never know what you're going to get but you're just thankful somebody was thinking about you in the first place.
Tomorrow's agenda: finish Mass Media paper. Once that's finished: UCC Park Day in Irvine. I've been itching to play basketball, football, and tennis. I hope there's a lot of the old crew from last time there again. After that, I'm gonna go to Servite for their tri-school play. I'm excited ;)
Do I have what it takes to get the job done? Can I put feelings aside and work towards my full potential, or is my full potential fueled with those feelings? Am I Bond? James Bond?