Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sleepy

The Gameplan staring Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson has got to be one of my favorite Disney movies. A lot of people think that Adam Sandler's career is going down the drain now that he's going to do a Disney movie, but I don't believe so. I mean, just look at The Gameplan: an action star, ex-wrestler turned lovable-heart warming father (let's forget about Vin Diesel's The Pacifier), but I think Adam Sandler is going to have a great movie.

Here's a little-known fact about me: I'm a sucker for heart-warming father stories. Someday I'm going to be a dad. Really, I can already forsee that moment as being the happiest one of my life, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I'm going to give my kid every ounce of talent, knowledge, and confidence I know because, let's face it, you can't "underestimate the power of the father" (quote from The Gameplan). I'm sure that my wife will be an amazing mother too. Now a lot of people talk about finding the "perfect girl." I'm not going to look for the perfect girl because chances are we won't like each other. I'm not looking for THE perfect girl, I'm looking for the perfect girl for ME. We may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each other.

I try to go above and beyond expectations (might be a reason why I get so angry/sad when I hear that I have disappointed someone. I take it directly to my heart). It's great to be acknowledged for your contributions and hard work, even if that's not the reason you're doing it for. I was awarded the Staff of the Year Award (so far) for my hard work at Boys and Gilrs Club, and I really hope to continue that trend.

Ok, the Nyquill is kicking in (I'm sick tonight) and it's time for me to go to bed. Goodnight world. More to type about my night tomorrow b4 work.