Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bedtime (Stories)

When I can't think of something to say to a person, the words "Have you ever..." form in my mind, but I can never think of something great to finish the sentence/question.

Today was kung-pow. Went to Gamestop and cashed in some of my old games. Then Ace, Tony, Camila, and I went to Nickel Nickel. Ace and I beat House of the Dead 2 and Michael Jackson's Moonwalker! Now here's the thing about MJ's game, you save little kids, shoot electricity out of your hands, a pet monkey turns you into a robot, and when you beat the game...you turn into a SPACESHIP! WTF! We also beat X-Men the Arcade game. I also found out the name of the arcade RPG called Cadash (look it up), I'd love to play that two players, but the second joystick was broken.

Had the BEST time one-on-one-ing it with Stephanie at Downtown Diz playing with Legos and watching Bedtime Stories. The movie was funny and did NOT kill Adam Sandler's career. I don't think there was a time where I wasn't busy smiling tonight, a lot thanks to Stephanie (both inside the theater and out). After that, I took Stephanie home and went to hang out at Scuba's for a bit. We give the term "child-like" a whole different meaning when we bust out the relics of our youth. Tonight we made Creepy Crawlers! Remember that machine, with the goo, and the lightbulb and trying to get the creepy crawlers out of the metal molder? It was great. Expect some gifts coming your way soon as a result of that ;)

Is it me or is it really cold? It's actually starting to get to me lately, even prompting me to where extra jackets and extra clothes to bed. Maybe we're just spoiled from living in California, but for a guy with all this hair, I shouldn't be THAT cold =P However, I'm REALLY looking forward to the mountains next Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if you want to come =)