Monday, December 15, 2008

Weird Day and Night Prayer

"I am not a fighter.
And I'm not much for love.
But this current is oh so strong,
As we let ourselves sail the seas.
She's sweet, I know she's sweet,
But not as sweet as melody."

Great end to a weird day with NBA Jam with Tony and talking to Stephanie and Megan. Goodluck with finals everyone. I'll be taking my last steps in my study of women (Women's Studies 305) tomorrow. I know I'll do well, but I'm definitely going to miss that class.

Hello God, I'm coming back to the heart of worship. It was such a great song to play at the end of your Eucharistic Celebration. Reflection really hit home today during Mass, and I'm glad we're starting to get on the same page again. I'll be sure to Reconcile "officially" with you come Saturday, but in the meantime please accept my apologies and believe me when I offer to do better for You. But I know it's not just FOR You, but WITH You, and, Lord, I'm going to need your help. I recognize what I'm doing wrong, and I know that it's in our power to fix it (by "our" I mean your Grace and my Will) together we form communion- I am choosing to receive Your Grace with my Will. Thank you Lord for this rejoiceful day where you have given me the opportunity to learn from others and recognize the need for humility. I know I let You down a lot Lord, and I need to stop taking You for granted. Lord, thank You for life as I remember to rejoice when time's are happy as well as when time's are not. Let me be child-like to enter Your kingdom and live with You forever and ever.

Love, Steven