"Don't break hearts and try to shake hands,
We're living in the time of living's last chance.
Let your spirit soar."
I'm so excited for Chain Reaction on Friday. We've got My American Heart headlining, which is always good. Another band I'm really excited to see is The Morning Of. I haven't gotten this much into a band since Everybody Else a year ago. I really like their style and tunes, and they actually have a girl doing vocals, which is something I haven't seen live since Paramore.
I watched most of Dark Knight at Scuba's house tonight. I love that movie the more I watch it. I always catch something new. Finally understood this line:
"We either die a hero, or live long enough to watch ourselves become the villain."
relates much to,
"Quitting while you're ahead is not the same thing as quitting."
Don't overdo yourselves folks. And don't compare your actions to people who are older than you. Don't discount your worth because you haven't lived up to all the actions someone older and more experienced than you has done. You're great with who you are. Now that you're 100% YOU, just focus on getting good at being good, and happiness is sure to follow.