Bolt was a really good movie. I thought it was definitely funnier than Wall-E. Bolt would make an awesome dog (maybe a stuffed Bolt from the Disney store for Christmas, hmm?). Rhino the hamster stole the show though. He talked about how the world needs a hero. Bolt responded that though he doesn't have any super powers or the makings of a hero, he will do his best to be that hero. There's many more themes and quotes I liked, but I'll probably look them up later.
I should really stop blogging when I'm so tired. My quality is severely lacking around this time. A couple of things I don't like:
- the smell of sneezes
- styrofoam (the noise it makes)
- driving by myself to places more than 10 minutes away (I drive by myself EVERY time I go to school, I'm sick of it)
- other guys SERIOUSLY putting women down (as opposed to joking around and apologizing in the end) It's really been bugging me how a lot of guys I know perceive women or treat them a certain way (negatively).
- people who say "oh this _______ (insert favorite type of music/band/singer's name) sucks! your music sucks."
- foggy/frosty windows when you're driving
- people who don't try
- quitters
- AOL instant messenger giving me stupid notifications