I need to blogboozle in poetic form real soon (yes I know, I just made up the word "blogboozle." I'm going to define it as unleashing your emotions through writing). I've got a lot on my mind, and I'm sure writing it down will really help me understand better (just not tonight). I need to be careful I don't fall for the wrong reasons, and I need to take the other person's life into context (is it ok for me to intrude like this?).
A friend's blog kinda irked me a little bit this morning. I've tried explaining why and deleting it a bunch of times right now, but I'm a little angry that I can't explain why it bothered me. Complement is helping each other, working together. Complement vs complete was taken completely out of context as I used it to describe the difference between an unhealthy dependent relationship and a healthy cooperative relationship.