This is gonna be tough. Gotta find myself a Public Relations related event and go to it, help out, and gain enough experience to write a three page paper on. The only thing I'm worried about is finding an event and getting proof. As long as I get an F (50%) I will have an A in the class. That's right. I just need to do the effin assignment to get a hella good grade. If I don't do the assignment and receive a zero, my grade drops to a B. The assignment is worth like 16% of my grade, but I'm doing so well, It doesn't matter too much (98%). I'm hoping I don't have too much on my plate this weekend with the events, Stephanie's show in Santa Barbara, a funeral, and a paper to write. Ace Casino believes I can do it, and so do I. Live free or die hard, right?
I'll be praying for the departed, especially Sr. Soto and Grandpa True. May God bless them with eternal love.