Thursday, April 30, 2009

Success? I Think So

I don't know what I would do if I had never gone to Liwanag and heard about Hillsong. Life would definitely be a lot quieter.

I'm gonna be MCing Liwanag's 10th annual Spirit Rally with Myk. I'm pretty stoked about it, and I can't wait. Everyone should go because its going to be epic. You should also go to GL's Adore Concert the following week, which I'm also MCing, if you want a double scoop of me ;). It's the biggest event we've ever thrown, and I know it's going to be great. You should definitely come.

I got some homework done. I just need to double check it tomorrow, and make sure I'm going to be completely caught up in my movie watching. I foresee a very bright future.

Btw, thanks to Lauren for getting me all these personality quizes. They made me go to bed really late =P But they at least let me know that I'm like Will from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I'm a part-time bitch, I should be a cashier if I ever worked in a grocery store, and that I'm a great Communicator. =)