May's finally here, and so is X-Men Origins, Mae concert, and many other cool things. Tomorrow I've got Spirit Rally run-through. It's pretty cool that Belamay asked me to be part of the skit as well as the MC. I feel like I'm really being given a great opportunity here, and it's all thanks to God. Finals will be coming up in the next 2-3 weeks, and I'm definitely ready to get this summer started. I'll have more free time, and more opportunities to get started on my potential internship.
Yelling Jason's name over and over to get his attention after the movie tonight was quite memorable.
Speaking of the movie, the leaked version of X-Men Origins can suck my Paul Frank because this one was really good. I was confused at first, but some of the fight sequences were great. Once you forget about it being true to the story and having plot holes, you can just enjoy it for being a good stand alone movie. I recommend watching it at the IMAX though because they apparently got a WAAAAY better ending than our sucky ending (everyone who watched it with me can vouch for that).
Myk and I are gonna rock as hosts for Spirit Rally. Be there!