Friday, May 22, 2009

Finished Script, Beach Here I Come

I did it. I finished my script. A great way to end a great day. It's not quite in it's completed stages yet, but if you really want to read it that bad, and don't mind reading it raw, then I'll be happy to send it to you. Your input can only make my script better. It was tough trying to finish it on time for tonight. I wrote 20 pages and turned it in 45 minutes late, and I still did not get everything that I wanted into the script. There's still more to add, and I'm excited.

I'm still not quite done with school yet though. I have an online final that I need to take tomorrow, and I need to write another 5 page paper about Orson Welles' movie, "The Trial."

I wonder if my baseball team is going to be able to pull it together and win the championship. They've got a long way to go. I also wonder how the allstar team is going to look. If I'm going to be coaching that, I want all the best players from the league to make it out to tryouts.

I'm looking forward to beach day on Saturday. The competitive one inside of me is ready to be unleashed.

Have you ever had it where you talk to someone online a lot, but you can't talk to them in person because you've only talked to them online? I really hope that doesn't happen with me. I guess it's going to be up to me to prove it. If I can talk to this person the same way I can talk to them online, I'm going to be a happy camper =P