Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Beach

Beach today was so much fun. It was a rough start, but once we got there and everyone else was there, we hit the ground running. Went in the water, played some amazing games of volleyball, then went bodyboarding with Tony (my favorite time bodyboarding in AT LEAST a year), then back to the fire to chill, talk and eat. It was fun talking to Ram and Mel more often. My only wish was that we coulda done more, but there wasn't enough daylight :(

I called. I was nervous at first because I didn't know what she would say, but she was totally cool about it. I want to talk more. See what she's like outside of texts, aim, etc. That actually goes for a lot of people. I want to have more one-on-one conversations and go out to lunch/dinner more. Sometimes it can be expensive, but ask anyone who has ever hung out with me one-on-one, it's always fun =)

Maybe I should be an event planner in public relations. I love coming up with something different to do that everyone ends up enjoying and falling in love with. I guess I would say that I like introducing people to new things.

Almost done with school. I still have another paper to write. This one's a toughie, but I can handle it.