It's a weird feeling trying not to study. That's right, I am putting off studying for the sake of doing nothing. Here is my dilemma: This class counts as nothing for me. It does not go towards my major, GE, or anything, and I'm tired of stressing about this class. Even if I don't take the final, I will still get a high C or a low B (I'm getting a 92% in the class right now). The only thing that bothers me about taking this test is that I will have two essay questions. I read the essay questions, and they just confuse me. I will not be able to BS them, but I also don't know how to write them at all (I really didn't learn anything in this class despite the teacher being amazing and enjoyable). I'm going to go into Public Relations and I'm really excited. I will definitely be applying for my internship the second I get home tomorrow, and I really hope I get in.
Here's another thing I'm really looking forward to: my script, which is due at midnight Thursday night. I'm going to be having so much fun typing that up tomorrow night, Wednesday night, and Thursday. Sorry if I neglect you, but this is something I'm going to have so much fun doing (you must think I'm weird getting excited about writing). I'm debating on whether to post my script up on my blog or Scribbles on Asphalt, or even posting it at all. I'm not so worried about people judging it as I am about letting an unfinished product loose on the internet. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I feel like my concept would be really easy to find and be stolen by people I don't even know. I'm thinking about just messaging people the script if they want to read the screenplay. So if you're interested, let me know, and I'll send you a copy after Thursday. I'm real excited to hear what people think. I'm not going to give any background information about the script because I want to hear what people think it means, how they genuinely feel about it =)
Saturday's All Star baseball practice was good. I like my fellow coaches, and I'm excited to help this team get better to take regionals and go to Jupiter, Florida for the World Series.
I also really like this movie "Stand By Me." I'm watching it right now, and I'm very intrigued by the character development and the scenes in which the relationships between the characters deepen and they trust each other more. It reminds me of how I want one of the scenes in my script to play out.
Can I say that I'm excited about beach day this Saturday, and I really hope that YOU come. =)