Friday, May 8, 2009

2nd Post Tonight

Dinner with Stephanie tonight was amazing. I got to share with her things about me that I have wanted to share with her since she asked me to be her sponsor over a year ago. We finally got to sit down and talk, and it was a lot of fun. A highlight of my night had to be when Stephanie left and "Wooden Soldiers" was playing again. I got to admit, that song is pretty chill, and twice it has come in opportune moments to catch my attention. "When wooden soldiers catch their breath, everyone can rest."

Tony, Camila, and Scuba came over and we just chilled. We were thinking about watching Star Trek, but I was kinda tired, and we thought it would be a better idea to pass, especially with the weekend I've got coming up. Tomorrow, I'll be chilling with Ram and friends. Saturday, I'll be waking up super-early to go to Angel Stadium then afterward to St. Polycarp to help setup for the Adore Concert. This is going to be an amazing day, but I hope I don't burn myself out before the end of the night. Sunday is going to be Mother's Day, as well as homework day (my last day to catch up on projects the week before finals).

The thing I really wanted to remember about tonight though is how well I did at Guitar Hero (I'm improving!). I survived on a super hard song (well we lost, but I played better than I ever have), and it was a lot of fun.

I need to apply for my internship soon. =/

BTW, May 11th is going to be the anniversary of when I began blogging last year. =)