I'm proud of myself for not letting myself be walked on today. A situation arose at work, and I asked someone to do something. They were like "you can do it, we're supposed to be off work right now." I fired back, "well maybe you should have thought about that before you spent the last 30 minutes of your shift doing nothing on the phone." She conceded defeat and did what I told her. I don't really get a lot of respect for being lead despite being more knowledgeable and working there longer. I do a great job at work, and a lot of it goes unnoticed because I do the work while everyone else is screwing around or not looking.
It was great practicing the skit today. Anna is doing a great job as Mother Mary. I also learned something new from Adrian. Saint John (the character I'm playing) was the youngest disciple. When Jesus was crucified, he was only 15. The rest of Mary's life he spent taking care of her. His age was one of the reasons he did not have to go into hiding like the rest of the other disciples, and was able to be by Jesus' side when He died. He was also one of the only apostles not to be killed or murdered, he died of old age. I need to remember his age. There's a lot of Confirmation students and young adults who would love to hear about this.