Well that was fun. Even though we ended up not doing any planning for our family meeting, I had a blast singing with Music Min as they practiced for Spirit Rally. Spirit Rally seems kinda rushed, but I'm sure things will be great. I love singing with Music Min. It gives me the impression that I can actually sing. I know I'm not a great singer by any standard, but I still love to sing. Singing is one of those few talents that God has not blessed me with (though I do count the blessing he has given me and I'm grateful for them) but if I'm doing it for Him, my skill should not really be a factor. Ram really helped build some of my esteem when we were the only two male vocals today. He told me that I was doing good and was really helping him. It was late, and I was starving, but I was still having fun.
On the way home, after getting dinner with Mark, I found out that I might have an opportunity to move in to an apartment in Irvine for $380 a month. After further investigation though, it might be a long shot because I would be living with 5 people I don't know AND sharing a bedroom (I don't like sharing bedrooms), but we'll see =/