I'm one of those people who you ALWAYS see online. Did you ever notice that? Most of the time, when you sign on, you see my screenname right there, just chillin'. Sometimes I wonder if I'm online too much. I probably am. I probably could be doing far more productive things with my time. Things like read my textsbooks, play videogames, watch more movies, work out, use my creative talents (still on the computer, but not necessarily on the internet). My biggest reason for being on the internet is communicating with people. I want to socialize with every moment of free time that I have, and it doesn't always end out well. I need to leave my computer alone more. I don't mind being on the internet, but I should be able to not worry about carrying my computer all over the house with me. It seems clingy. If someone IMed me, I'll get back to them later. More than likely, it wasn't that urgent anyway.
RBI Baseball at Boys and Girls Club. We won our first game today! It was awesome minus the scares I'm going to have all season long regarding our pitching. Up next we got La Habra, a team I know nothing about, and we'll have to really step it up against them. I love the RBI League, especially this year because the team I have wouldn't get a chance to play anywhere else, and our team gives them that opportunity to play. This is going to be a great season.
You made me smile tonight. Now I just wish I see more of it. =)