I really like this song by Daft Punk. I heard it a long time ago, and I recall knowing it being from Daft Punk when I was in Tony's car, but ever since I got the itouch I've been able to enjoy Daft Punk all the time. I was never a fan of techno, electronic, or whatever it is, but I am now. This itouch is so useful.
PCN was pretty cool tonight. I've spent the last two years wondering what the whole event was about and having a lot of friends in the show, but I didn't know what to expect. It didn't disappoint. At first it was slow cause we got there a little late and I was trying to figure out what was going on. I didn't understand the structure of the show at first until I remembered that it was designed a lot like the way we used to do the school plays in grade school. A lot of the dances and songs were really cool, along with great acting by Julian and karaoke by Ray ;) My favorite parts had to be the spear hunting session, the pole clapper thingies, and Kaba Modern finishing off the show. At first I wasn't expecting their set to be all that good because of the stuff I was hearing about them from Team Millenia, but they blew me away. They did a couple of moves that I was just like "wow." All I could say was, whoa that was a cool move (which is the second highest compliment I could EVER give. The highest being "oh sh*t, that was awesome!").
Once again, I still want to be in a dance crew, or at least create my own set of choreography. I know I can do it. I learn dance super fast.
I got to see you today. We didn't talk long. I wonder if we'll be friends. Just give me one. more. time.