You are the sum of all your parts.
Have you ever heard this phrase? I'm not sure what it means, but I would think that your experiences, feelings, attitudes, emotions, actions, etc. combined make up who you are according to this statement. Today I thought about what adds up to be me. My conclusion was that it's not "what", but "who." I feel that I am impacted and influenced extremely by the people in my life. I've been lucky in this sense, but that doesn't mean that everyone has always influenced me for the better. One thing I like to do is take the positives, my favorite things about my friends, and incorporate that in my life. For example, the way people act, treat the people around, their idiosyncrasies, and the little things they do. It's interesting to note that I generally don't like talking to guys that much. With that said, the guys I do talk to extensively I consider some of my best friends.
Some people who have definitely been influential in my daily life have been (over the years of my life), but are not limited to are:
Mike Pascual
Tony Tran
Quinn Nguyen
Julisa Orozco
Brandon Gleeson
Scuba Nelson
Daniel Leone
Ace Enriquez
Nez Penalba
Truman Severson
Jeff Holloway
Eugene Martin
Christie Walz
Joe Spencer
Ace Casino
Zack Taylor
Mike Tuaila
Josh Camacho
Kyle Crisp
Dumbo Vinh
Cody Hale
Carlos Soto
Jonathan Rodriguez
Josh Letuli
Paul Lee
Rachel Heiner
Ben Savage
Rider Strong
Donnie Parke
Donna Friess
Some influenced the way I act; some, the way I treat others; some, the way I dress; some, I've never officially met (or haven't seen in years); and some just affect the little things I do like laugh and the phrases I say, but ALL have affected me in a profound way. Thank you.