Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cool Night

As hot as it was today, I really enjoyed the night. What can I say, it was the perfect temperature for running tonight. I really love warm nights (but not too warm) that allow you to run outside without getting cold and the air is easy to breathe. After I was done running a mile or two, I got out a blanket and pillow and lay in the driveway for awhile, just relaxing in the cool night air. That was a great way to start off my week, and I'm hoping that the running will result in me being more healthy. Now don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly healthy, but I want to be more active (like I was in high school), and it's my goal to finally get a 6-pack (no not the beer). I just hope I stay motivated enough to do it.

I smiled at this cute girl in my class today when I was passing over my quiz, and she smiled back. I've still haven't said a word to her after 13 weeks. Wow, lame. Oh well, it's not stopping me from enjoying life =)