What a great Easter.
Now I need to get back on track to doing work. Ouch I'm pretty behind. I just realized that I have a photo notebook due tomorrow. I really wish Tony would have let me borrow his camera this week. I think I would have been more motivated to get it done, and I would have looked at the due date sooner. Oh well, I've got one scene done with Julisa (thanks for being my model) and I've got 6 more scenes to do. It looks like Scuba, or whoever I can get ahold of tomorrow, is going to be my model for the next 6 scenes. This person is going to hate me because it takes longer than you would think to take these pictures and make them right.
I realized that home is my anti-work. When I'm here I don't want to do anything. This is probably a sign that I should've dormed at school or got my own place (I probably would have been more productive). I remember blogging about how Kelly's was going to be my new study place, but I don't want to have to buy a coffee every time I do work. That would be detrimental to my bank account. But something's got to give.
I really enjoy working on my script for screenwriting, but it couldn't have come at a worse time. I still need to finish researching for my speech, which I'm going to give Tuesday or Thursday. Good luck to me. This is going to be one of those weeks where, after Thursday, I'm just going to want to let it out from being cramped up so much. We'll see what's up at PCN Saturday.
I wish I was like Mike so that I would get head starts on my homework and not have to worry about these things. In the immortal words of Lil' Bow Wow: "Make me like Mike." =P