Monday, April 20, 2009

"Transubstantiation" Owned Us Today

It was really great to hang with Tony and Camila today. Felt like old times: playing guitar hero until our eyes hurt, and just hanging out and talking (while getting maddogged by the manager at Taco Bell). (Serious man, you're the manager of Taco Bell, give up). I bought Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for $10. Did I ever mention that it's my dream to go to an Aerosmith concert before they retire. I had the opportunity when I was young, but my mom didn't let me. I've been trying to win tickets on Jack FM to go see them perform. Did I mention that I'll love you forever and ever two times if you win those tickets for me? =D

I need to find some new praise and worship songs. I can't remember the name of the one we played in GL today, but I really liked it. I also really liked talking with the High Schoolers, and even the meeting in general, today. Even though I've never left, I feel like I'm finally coming back to GL, if not very slowly. I need a project to work on. Something to motivate me. First, I want to get back into my leadership role, but I want to do it with my style and quit following styles I've learned. From now on it's going to be 100% me. Second, I really want to get people excited about the upcoming Adore concert May 9th. It really is going to be one of the biggest events we've put on.