Friday, April 17, 2009

Dare to Dream

Someday I'm going to be a father, and when that day comes, I'll be ready. I know that I'm going to be a great dad because there's nothing that I give my all and fail at. I think I would want a boy so I can teach him more stuff, but I would also want a girl so that I can be the big scary dad when boys come over to try to ask her out.

I gave a speech today in persuasive speaking. Remember the last one that I did really bad on? Well this one was the opposite of that. I feel I did well, I made the audience laugh, and I was able to relate the material to them (not to mention I wasn't nearly as nervous as last time).

One of my baseball players was chosen to present an Angel's player with an award before the game next Saturday. I don't know what the award is for, but rumor has it that it's an Angels hall-of-fame award for Chuck Finley. How cool is that?! We might get to hang out in the clubhouse/dugout before the game and meet the players. I hope I don't mark out too much, but this is a baseball fan's dream. The only thing I would want to change would be to bring two kids (they both deserve it).

I also got an apple iTouch today. Welcome to the 21st century Steve. This is my first apple product (ipod, iphone, mac, etc.) and it should be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm looking forward to start working out again. Time to get back in shape.