Last night was fun. First time at California Pizza Kitchen, which is pretty good (if not very expensive). Made Janice a name tag for her birthday and bought Julian a Donatello toy (everyone needs hero) =P I hoped they liked the gifts. I made Janice the name tag because I was stealing hers on Tuesday night. And Kirsten, I'm not mad at you at all. I'm actually really glad you wanted to keep your name tag because it meant that much to you. I say we go on an adventure and go find your first year one. All the talking, and the dancing, and the sign language, and all the other great fun of the night could not compare to one thing...
We saw wild huskie dogs in Irvine! Man o man, they were missing their sleigh. Gerard and I went up to them because we thought "They're friendly." Yet we were still really scared when petting them, then we ran away real fast. (I wonder where there's snow in Irvine). Those dogs were BIG too. Their mouths = the size of my head.
Fixed my internet at school today. Wanna know the problem? My retard-ass couldn't figure out that my Wireless switch was turned OFF. Dee dee dee! So now it's all better and I don't have to call the company...AGAIN. For the first time there was a problem with the internet and it WASN'T their fault. Gotta love the Log crew. Happy Birthday Janice, Julian, and Quinn!!!