Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best Boys

I'd like to add to Nez's definition of "crush" as to liking someone who you could never be with, so you keep them at an almost superficial level.

That first line is completely random and unrelated to the rest of tonight. I really wish I would have gotten to see Jenna tonight. It's really been a long time, and I hope the baby's doing great. One of my goals in the next two months is to be there when she gives birth. I want to be there praying over her and the baby to let them both know that there is someone watching out for them. I got to hang out with Stephanie Garcia and Scuba for the second time in three days tonight. Apparently we've recrowned the title of "Best Boys" for a person. I'm sure this is something we're both proud of =P That Stephanie is one cool girl and I still feel bad for having my unintentional prejudice against her back in high school. Then again, all my best friends, all the people closest to me, I didn't like them either at first (maybe this is a sign, hmmm?). Too bad she's going back to Santa Barbara tomorrow. Scuba and I have been having some deep reflective conversations recently. It's something I really enjoy and have been missing from my life for awhile. I still worry how things will turn out once he's gone to Santa Barbara, but I shouldn't be one to judge because I was in the same position a year ago when I wanted to move to San Diego, but financial means prevented me (however, I had no problem wanting to move to San Diego).

What's going to happen? Who's going to adapt? Am I going to finish my World Religions paper? Find out next time on the same Bat Channel at the same Bat time.