I read a friend's blog today, and though I don't know the entire story, I think a major event (possibly life changing) is in the horizon. Something that will affect all of our actions regarding ministry, which in turn will affect the people we serve. I dunno, it's either that, or we wait for people to go away instead. What's going to happen to us? I'm honestly not in a good spot with my relationship with God right now. It's not so much that I'm hurting my relationship with God, but it's that I'm not caring in the process, and that's a scary feeling. I need something, a jolt, a talk, (a vent?) something to just steer me right again. I don't like the 100 mph lifestyle and this one doesn't even involve drugs. Walls seem to be crumbling around me, but how do I stand firm when the roof is coming down?
In other news, I lost at my first poker game tonight. It was fun though. Sleepy Mel really IS dangerous at poker. I hope my sister wins princess at the homecoming game tomorrow night so that I can escort her out of the fancy car on the football field and beat up any guy that tries to flirt with her. Good times ;)