Excited, scared, tired. Just a few words that describe me right now. So my good friend Julisa invited me to go to this concert, club, rave-thingy. I've never been to one and it's in downtown LA...on Halloween. I can just imagine my dad now: "What the hell are you thinking of going all the way over there on this night?! Don't you know that there will be drunk people out driving?!" Yeah, but I'm more worried about the drugged out people shoving an AIDS needle up my ass. Eh, I worry too much (I get it from my mom) yet it helps me make wise decisions. However, there's always that time where I know a wise decision, but I decide to place my wisdom aside for a bit of fun. Don't worry guys, you won't be seeing me touching any of that stuff. I'm going for the fun and music, same as Julisa.
I already started planning our friendship anniversary (who does that btw) and I thought it was cool when I read Nez's blog that said happy anniversary Chris. I can see some similarities.
Last night I became Shang Tsung and stole everyone's name tags at Liwanag. However, I was foiled by a few who would not bear to part with their precious names. So I attempted to take it from them (I'm looking at YOU Nez, Janice, Kirsten, Gerard, and especially Jem). =P Overall, it was all good fun though, but it gave me an idea for a birthday present for Janice tomorrow. I know she doesn't read this, but if she did she would know that she's getting a name tag necklace. And Julian, I can't forget about you; I will be checking out Target tomorrow to see if they still carry the present I want to get you (I know they used to have it...12 years ago).
Maybe Julisa CAN talk me into going. I know my friend Lauren is jealous, so maybe it'll be pretty cool. Things to do: make the necklace, buy Donatello, sleep in, hopefully write Mary a letter, hang with Julisa, watch the Angels game with Xuan, go to dinner at CPK, take Tina out to dinner, then just relax for the rest of the weekend.