is officially over. I had to turn on my defrosters when I got in the car tonight. I'm going to miss those warm summer nights where I could sit in my car and not have to worry about having a jacket or turning on the heater. This really has been a great summer. Though I didn't do anything TOO extravagant, I was able to have a lot of fun just being me. Life has been on the fast lane ever since.
I kinda blew it tonight. I tried to tell Janice that she had a cute voice, but it came out "You have a funny voice Janice." I KNOW right! Am I stupid or what? I'll be lucky if she ever talks to me again, but she did say she would crotchet me a beanie ^_^ But man, that happens to me a lot. I try to compliment a girl, but it just comes out wrong. I like to call myself flirtatious, but I think other people would rather call me a dork. I try, I really do. Someday I'll be smooth, but until that day, I just got to keep on dancing.
Man I'm gonna miss summer.