Wednesday, October 15, 2008

99 and Coming Back to the Heart of Worship

So today is number 99. I wish I had time to write a long blog, but I'm really tired and I have class in the morning so I'm going to try to make this quick.

Finally made it back to Liwanag for some personal reflection today. My class got canceled so I was able to stay the whole meeting AND get to meet my family. I like them, they're great. We're St. John the Apostle (mmm bop). I realized a few things today that I've belittled or forgot about recently: We're not a rock, or if we are you could compare us to being strong in our element (like the ground), but when in trouble, stressed, outside of our zone (like water) we tend to sink. We mustn't do things alone, hence community, and we need to put aside our hubris (pride) in order to let others help. Now there's a very thoughtful, inspiring saying about to come out of the tip of my tongue right now, but I'm too tired to finish it. I think this is my sign to sleep. I'll be sure to blog more on my LIwanag experience tomorrow on blog #100, but I need to finish my Confucius paper first =\

Stay tuned for blog #100. I'm going to do my best to make it one of my top 10 blogs ever. Prepare to get a good insight on Steve-Life. I hope for this to be the ultimate update/reflection, but we'll see. It could end up being just another blog =P