We had a guest speaker from the OC Weekly visit our class last night. He was somewhat inspirational. He didn't really tell me anything that I didn't already know, but he did make me more aware of my values. You may not be the best at something, but if you work harder at it than anyone else, that passion, you will be the successful one. This speaker is the creator of the "Ask a Mexican" column you see in your newspaper occasionally, and he spoke very well.
I am passionate, but I've been lacking lately. Now that I've got my creative juices flowing, I'm ready to tackle on the biggest, baddest Confirmation 2 retreat we have ever planned. We have a great opportunity to do things that have never been done before. Also, I'm excited for our Boys and Girls Club Family Night. After seeing Walton's Family Night tonight, they have raised the bar. We are going to invest, plan, and execute one of the most short-planned, costly, but excellent family nights ever. I hope its going to be as good as I think it is. I'm going to draw sketches of the MPR tomorrow. If anyone would like to donate their expertise, advice, talents, or capital, feel more than welcome and I would love it. =D