Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend and What I look for in a girl

What a great weekend. Got to eat a lot of food and spend some quality time with my family. It kinda sucks though that my dad is just going to return the father's day present I bought him (tiki torches and an anti-bug candle). How sad =/

I'm excited about the river next weekend even if it is going to be only me and Daniel. We'll make the best of it and catch up a lot. I'd love to have more people and hang with them too =D

How is my love life going? Well it has it's ups and downs. Every time I think I'm getting close to someone, I either lose interest, or they do. Lately I have been having some of the most intellectually satisfying conversations with girls and it has been starting to change my perspective on what I look for in a girl. As much as I love talking, I want a girl who can be able to hold her own in a conversation. A girl with interesting ideas with a cute way of talking about them. I'm done looking for the bad girl with problems. Yes she still attracts me, but I can't have a conversation with a bad girl because everything turns to how the world is trying to get her. I'm looking for optimism. I'm at the most optimistic point of my life and I want someone to share that with me. Attractiveness is no longer first on my list, it has moved to a close 2nd or 3rd. It's still important to me because I want to enjoy just looking at the person I'm sharing my life with, but it's not all that matters anymore. A girl who knows what she wants, and a girl who puts family first, is a girl that I want to meet.

I flirt with most girls,
And I fall fast,
But the problem is finding a girl
Who can make that feeling last.