Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Deathnote and Script Update

So I watched a couple more episodes of Deathnote today, and I'm now convinced that this show is going to get me to start liking anime. That's right, you read that right, I am going to be an ANIME NERD! How sad =P but I think it will be fun. What I like most about Deathnote is that it's really intelligent, Tony and Ace weren't lying. It's hard to describe in short form, and it's more something you have to see for yourself. I recommend checking it out or any other animes if you're interested on anime.jimmyr.com Its really good and quick.

On another topic, I've been really putting off my script for awhile. What I really want is to spend a Saturday at home, and just type all day sitting in the shade in my backyard. I think that would be really relaxing and soothing and get my mind in the right place. I have so many ideas for this story, but they will all leave me if I don't start writing them down more often. I'm glad my friends at UCI are finishing their finals: less boredom and more time to talk and hang out. I'm really blessed to have such great people in my life. They're a real dedicated bunch.