Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Confidence

I want to get back into dating...but I like having money =P

I want to tell you that I like you, but even I don't know.

Good day, congratulations to Camila and Christina for graduating. Four more years girls, you can do it. Jerick is next and I'm sure he's going to have some good things going for him now that he's done with high school.

My boss came back today, and he was really impressed with the way I helped run Boys and Girls Club in his 4 week absence. He wants me to become his new lead, which is more pay and more hours. My problem is that I don't feel responsible enough to do it. I'm very forgetful and clumsy. I would hate to see the day when those two characteristics become my undoing. Confidence is the key to everything: work, sports, girls, life. We do things better together than alone. I want to find someone who can instill that confidence in me endlessly. =)