So last night was really fun. We had an Adore Concert at St. Polycarp. We put together this whole show, did all the work, promoting, music, and anything else you can think of that goes into a show, and the show was really good. We did everything right (except get a lot of people to come to the show =/). I was very proud of myself after the show. I proved it to myself that I could be a good MC for an event, and coordinate and run the event with the other leaders and on my own. It was a good sense of community AND independence at the same time. I now have no fears of MCing the GL Retreat or the Confirmations retreats (great confidence!).
I'm having great confidence in my speaking abilities and I'm also growing it in my faith, so it's sad to see my confidence shrinking when it comes to baseball. I play in a Sunday league, and lately, I haven't been playing too well. After my games, whether we win or lose, I'm depressed and disappointed in the way I have played. I know I can play a LOT better, I was amazing 2 months ago, but then one bad game has led me into oblivion. I can get out of it. Just stay positive and get that hunger back into your life. Eye of the tiger baby. Man I love the Rocky movies. They're my favorite. I just bought the only good ones I-IV for $20 the other day. I was happy about that and I've been watching them all week.
Eye of the tiger, baby.