I have two stories from yesterday's Disneyland adventure that I get to share today. Well three stories because I'm going to put a throwback one in there =P
Let's start with the past.
This past fall I went to Camila's homecoming dance with Tony, Camila, and her friend Maddy. The dance was at ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney, so we ended up playing video games the whole night. There was this one river-rafting game that we had to simulate river rafting and paddle in a boat. Now this was very tough work for a video game. Not only that, but I was also holding onto a class of fruit punch. As my arm was getting tired Maddy's cute friend came over. I stopped rowing. I asked her, "What's your name?" She told me, "Princess." I was like, "Princess? That's your name?" She responded smiling with a "Yes." I said, "Wow, that's a really cool name. Here hold my drink Princess," and I handed her my drink! I know what you're thinking: You don't just hand some stranger your drink, what if they put a roofie in it? I was thinking the SAME thing, which is why I asked her name. I knew that if I knew her name, there was no chance she would drug me =P
Now for the next story. We were at Disneyland yesterday, Tony, Camila, Tim, Paula, and I, and as we were entering the park all the Disney princesses were near the entrance. The first girl we saw was Pocahontas. "Mulan!" we screamed to her. "Mulan?!" she responded. Needless to say she was offended. We decided to go over to apologize to her. After all the kids and parents were done taking pictures with her, I approached her with a camera and said, "I'm sorry about calling you Mulan, Pocahontas." She was like "Aw it's okay." Then I handed her the camera and said, "Hey can you take a picture of me and my friends." =P She got mad again, so we decided to take the picture with her in it. As we were taking the picture I was like "We're sorry again Pocahontas." She said, "No you're not." and Tony said, "Yeah, you're right." Smile and picture =D
Now the final story was the last ride of the night, we had an hour wait...and I just realized writing this story is so much more different than telling it, so I'm going to be lazy and just summarize it. We ended up cheering for everyone in line. We did it so much that once we were off the ride and going home, people were still cheering in line =P Look what we started, hehe.
Disneyland was very fun, and Wall E was such a cute movie. Pixar was pretty much saying, we can make a movie about fat people and retarded robots and STILL make it amazing and a knock on sustaining our ecosystem. =) Gotta love them people over at Pixar.