So I'm starting to discover that with the fast pace of my life during the day, I really enjoy the quiet tranquil time of night. However, there was something lacking tonight. All the people I called tonight, looking forward to having good, long conversations with were either too busy or tired. So I've just been downloading acoustic songs all night tonight in an effort to relieve boredom. When people tell me they are bored, the first thing that usually pops into my head is, well that's your fault, find something to do. Now when it's me, my first attempt failed because no one wanted to talk tonight, and there were very few people online for a Wednesday to talk to. My second attempt is lazy and frustrating because I don't like music ENOUGH to spend hours finding and downloading 5 to 10 songs.
It's hot right now and I'm irritated. I beat Metal Gear Solid 3 tonight, and now I get to watch an hour long conclusion of the game, so I'm just going to leave my PS2 on and watch it in the morning. What a day. The girls softball team from Alamitos won today, they played good, but I was really disappointed with our coach when I found out how they won. It just didn't seem right, the game, especially in this RBI Program, shouldn't be played that way. I was really disappointed. However, my boys are going to give it their all tomorrow in their first round playoff game, and win-or-lose they did it to the best of their abilities and no one can take that away from them. Same in life, work to the best of your abilities, and no one can take anything from you because there's nothing more you could have done.