I don't really take it to the limit that often anymore, physically and emotionally. I don't test myself or my abilities. When I was in high school, I was the hardest worker in sports. When I got to college, I became more passionate about my faith than I ever had before, but what am I doing now? It seems to be that the only time I really test myself physically is when I play basketball with the Liwanag and GL guys. It can get intense, even more so when we play multiple games. We did this tonight (it was the first time I was able to go since Jay broke his arm back in January/February). I usually have class on Monday's, but Spring Break is my exception. I got to end my night with free food at CPK with Charmaine and Scuba. What a beautiful combination: Basketball and CPK. I do need to find new ways to take my emotions to the limit, and take other things about my life to the limit. How will I know it unless I test it?
Quote of the night happened before Scuba and I arrived at the basketball courts. We have this inside joke where he says "What about anal?" and for some reason it's always funny. So tonight he said that, but after he said what about anal, he gestured towards the basketball courts and said "Do you want to do it over there?" =X!!! I was like "Uh, no, freak..." but I know he meant saying it over there ;)