Monday, March 16, 2009

Study Fun

When it comes to studying, I'm not the biggest fan. Last night, however, was a fun night of studying. Yes, I could have got more work done, and I probably distracted people a lot more than I intended, but I know that at the end of the night we had fun and got work done.

We even had the TV Lounge to ourselves for a good 10 minutes. Then people had to start coming in and taking their shoes off. We were making so much fun of them, especially their PDA, over AIM, and they had no idea. You ever had it where you hear someone laughing and you automatically assume they are laughing at you, but they're not. Last night was one of those times, but we actually were laughing at them.

I think I enjoy finals week a lot more than my friends (which is probably the result of me not going to UCI, hence not having finals). I get to see them, study with them, laugh with them, and distract them. What better way to spend your Sunday night.

I'm going on 4 hours of sleep because my mom woke me up at 6 for my dentist appointment at 9...so here's hoping I survive today and finish my notes for my midterm tonight. Now I'm off to my dentist. I really hope I've got nothing wrong with my teeth.