Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oakyeah!

I've got it made.

I drove around tonight in an effort to find a new study place because I think Starbucks sucks when it gets loud there, and I don't know any of the barristas anymore. My new study home (besides UCI and CSUF) is Kelly's Coffee. The place has a sandwich, soup, and coffee for $7! I was like whoa, I'm so getting that next time. They also got free wireless internet. The best part is that not many people go there, so it's pretty quiet and I can get work done. Only problem is that it's really small and you're pretty much sitting next to everyone in there.

I finished that huge book I was reading. It took some effort, but I'm proud of my accomplishment. Now to present it in class tomorrow and finish my 800 word review and post it online before I go out tomorrow night. Which reminds me, what are we doing tomorrow night? I'm probably gonna have to end up planning something. Don't get me wrong, I always like my plans ;) but sometimes it would be nice to have someone else invite me somewhere (ex. Tony inviting me to TM workshop. Hella surprise and hella fun).

Sarah and Octavio are getting married Saturday. I'm excited for them, but I'm even more excited for the...

I'm gonna be getting woken up really early tomorrow, and I should definitely be going to sleep now. Next blog is #200! I'm stoked!

Btw, there are so many choices, but which one will make me happiest? Is it you?