Today was a great day, but for some reason I feel uneasy. I feel like I could do a million things right, but there will be that one little thing that I do wrong (like judging people, or putting someone down, or being obnoxious) that will make me think twice about the whole day. I can do better, but I need to remember that everything is for You.
Here's the scoop. I'm going to be working on a project for a non-profit organization called Horizon Pregnancy Center. It reminds me a lot of Birth Choice so I'm real excited to see what exactly their doing and help them out in the best way I can. Who knows, maybe I can take this experience and use it to help out both Birth Choice and Horizon Pregnancy Center. I'm going to be leading this so please pray for my strength, leadership, and understanding of my team members.
Communication has begun.