Monday, March 23, 2009

School Caught My Ass by Surprise

I need to remotivate myself regarding school. I'm so confused right now about how my grade got so bad in this one class. I didn't even know we were being graded on anything. Now I have a 100point book review due Thursday, and I haven't even read the book yet. Apparently, I got -100points for turning in an assignment late on Blackboard. It was late because my mom made me walk my dog instead of letting me post my homework. I wasn't in that much of a rush because I didn't think it was being graded. Now I am phenominally pissed and scared and confused. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing in this class because it is too laid back with verbal due dates that I don't catch. An hour ago I was fine...now I'm completely overwhelmed. I also have an essay that I need to finish tomorrow, or risk failing both that and my book review.

I'm just so frustrated right now. This class has been so fun and everything, and now I realize that it's not very structured because I have no idea what's going on. Please God, I need to eliminate the distractions for the next two days and really buckle down and make this happen.

Things I WILL do tomorrow:

Never walk Corky again (I'm angry at that)
Finish my Persuasive Event paper as early as possible.
Immediately start reading after HCOM paper (finish 100 pages before sleep)
Finish reading and write 800 words before sleep on Wednesday.
Don't go out, talk to people, or do anything tomorrow/wednesday.

Here's giving it my best shot. If successful...I'm going to hella celebrate.