Forget that last bulletin. Teacher made a typing error. I'm actually getting 100% in the class (woops!). I'm happy and excited, but I still have a ton of work to do. Wish me luck.
Btw, it looks like I'm almost to my 200th blog. Wow, 200 blogs in less than a year...I better make it epic, right? Right. =)
ps. My American Heart just got added to chain May 1st. Mae on May 6th. Can someone say "hella?" Hella!
pps. I read my ass off tonight...I no longer have an ass. 120 pages straight for 4 hours. I know a lot of people do that all the time, but I never do. It was tough, and I'm only halfway there...oooOOOO, and livin' on a prayer! Gotta love Bon Jovi ;) Tomorrow begins day #2 of operation read a 300 page book in 2 days. Can I do it? As Barack Obama would say: Byaaaaaaaagh!
ppps. I've been listening to a lot of Paramore recently because of the dance routine I learned, and I just saw someone use a line from their song in their blog. That's irony...or maybe it's just a coincidence. Alanis Morrisette doesn't know what she's talking about.