Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bad Day

Today was probably the worst day of the month. Worst day in awhile. I was pretty close to yelling at and going off on a pair of my group members for my project on two separate, unrelated occasions. One involving something as simple as an email, and the other expecting me to pay for his parking ticket. Ooooh my blood was boiling today. On top of that, I also have a coworker refusing to pay for a gift we bought our boss, when she originally agreed to paid. To top that off, I got hit hella hard in the hamstring when pitching today. Kid hit one right back at me. If that wasn't enough, the next kid hit another, harder baseball right back at me and hit my achilles heel without bouncing. My ankle is hella swollen, and we canceled clubbing tonight. Where are all the ladies at (studying) =P

Bright spot of my day: getting to spend an hour with Jaimee Sia. I never knew how much I missed her until I saw her again today. Man, I forgot why she was in my top 8, but now I remember =) Thanks Jaimee for Corner Bakery and brightening my day with Jazz music and Pants songs.

I'm gonna go watch "I Love You, Man" with two guys and a girl in a totally non-gay way. Hahah, toodles.