Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Love You, Stupid

If you resign yourself to failure, if you resign yourself to destruction, if you have no ambition to ever fix or improve, then you are a LOSER. Somebody made me mad, and they have no idea that they did it. If there's anything I hate, it's someone who considers himself/herself worthless. They believe that they are destined for destruction and thus make no effort to improve their situation. You know what I say to that? FUCK you. You're better than that. You think you're worthless? You're not! You think that your life sucks? Then make it better. You have no idea how many people care about you and have faith in you. Most importantly, God loves you. To reject that love is the real sin. So what, you fuck up, God still loves you. But if you fuck up, then turn away from that love that is there, what does that make you? Stupid. Not a failure, not full of destruction, and not worthless.

I love you, and I know you'll make it. We all go through growing pains. Trust me, I've gone through it too, but you can't resign yourself to the suffering. To give up is worse than failing over and over again. Btw, did I mention I love you, and it hurts me to see you like this.