Wednesday, March 18, 2009

135

That's right ladies, 135. You can bring your babies for me to autograph later. Scuba and I went bowling tonight (we didn't want to waste a perfectly good night studying, y'know) and it ended up being pretty fun. Last time we went with Ace, Charmaine, and Charlene and the fellas all got into the 100 club. Since Scuba and I had already been there, done that, we decided to set our sights a little higher tonight: the 150 CLUB... We didn't quite get there, but we did end up playing great games. It really is true when they say shoot for the moon...because even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars (that's probably the only motivational poster I've ever seen that helped me in high school. Those Garfield ones were gay). Anyway, it was fun and there wasn't anyone there because they were all busy getting drunk elsewhere. Doing that may have been nice, but not during the middle of the week, come'on guys...

I spent my day taking a midterm (not doing so well) and practicing baseball with the guys at BGC. Today was the only practice that I've felt we didn't improve so far. Quite frankly, it sucked. The guys just weren't motivated because there were only 5 of them. When I came home, I finished my radio essay for Radio-TV-Film 100, then spent the rest of the night on motivatedphotos.com. Dude, I love this website. It has some of the most hilarious and best pictures out there. It even has some really cute ones too.
Photobucket

There was no Liwanag tonight, so I really hope my friends did not commit sepukku from the heavy burden of studying tonight. If it gets too much, ask for funny pictures from me. I'll try to make you smile =)